Now Hiring | Bid Proposal Specialist
Rio Grande Pacific Technology, Inc (RIOTECH) is a dynamic railway technology company looking to add just the right person to interface with our brilliant, impatient, hard-working, loyal, caring and innovative team. We are looking for an amazing individual to provide responsive, compliant and technically superior proposals for Signal, Communication and PTC system opportunities across the US. The selected candidate will also help serve our existing customers, establish new relationships and promote our brand throughout the railway industry.
- Track and Identify potential project opportunities through various web-portal postings, bid systems, and organic methods
- Provide responses, drafts, proposals, resumes and insightful company-bio information
- Coordinate proposal-related gatherings, kick-off meetings, team calls and other project related functions
- Review final proposal for compliance, technical issues, and errors, ensuring that all RFP requirements are fully satisfied
- Track all open opportunities and update Marketing team to reflect opportunity status
- Maintain online subscription service registrations, update vendor profiles, and coordinate payment of subscription fees.
- Proven experience in a Team environment with focus on Customer Service
- Superior abilities using MS-Office software tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Salary will be commensurate with combined formal education and work experience